How Can Alumni Help?
SAA Alumni are a valuable part of the SAA community. Your help and ongoing support of SAA is valued and appreciated. Please consider one or more of the following ways to help SAA:
- Refer a student to SAA.
- Spread the word about Science & Arts Academy to friends, neighbors, co-workers, and anyone else who will listen.
- Like SAA on Facebook, follow SAA on Twitter, and engage in the conversation by liking, sharing, re-tweeting, commenting, and more.
- Show your SAA pride by sticking an SAA magnet on your car. Contact us and we’ll gladly send you one!
- If you have a Target REDcard or Target Visa, designate SAA as your favorite school, and Target will donate 1% of all of your purchases back to SAA.
- Write an online review of your experience on GreatSchools.com, Google reviews, Yelp.com, and/or Facebook.
- Share your suggestions with us. We value your feedback and ideas.
- Keep SAA updated about where you are and what you are doing.
- Donate products, services, or experiences to our annual Spring Benefit.
- Attend our annual Spring Benefit.
- Network with fellow alumni for job opportunities and professional connections.
- Make a donation to Science & Arts Academy.
- Secure matching donation funds from your employer.
- …And best of all, embrace the idea of a legacy by sending your children back to SAA!